
I can't believe it is already 2009 !! I thought I would never live long enough to even see 2000 !
This will be quite a year for our family that is coming up. Tyson graduates from High School, Megan is having a Baby Girl and Kylee is having a Baby girl also. I will be a GREAT Grandma in April and a Grandma again in June.
Also in June, Robin and I will have our 40th anniversary. Which also means my HS Reunion will be this summer too. WHEW !!
What a wonderful family we have ! I love seeing it grow and grow. I am so proud of each and every one of them. The day I met my Hubby Robin, 43 years ago, was probably the best thing that happened to me. We have been so blessed,throughout our life,we have had ups and downs, but they have only made us stronger and closer.
Here comes 2009 !!! Bring it on and I pray that we have a wonderful new year and our country will be recovering from it's problems. Thank God we live in such a wonderful country. It may not be perfect,but it is the best there is. May God Bless all of You, and may he also Bless America.
Happy New Year !!!!
1 comment:
Cute background! I need to find a cute one for mine!
Post a Comment