Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our New Granddaughter !!!




Yesterday, May 27, Megan gave birth to her first Baby. Her little girl , Bryten Jane Buttars, weighed 6 # 12 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Of course she is beautiful just like her mother. She She reminds me a little of Megan, but has a lot of Trent's features. ( He is pretty cute too)
I laughed when Megan bought Taylor Swift tickets for Tuesday night. I didn't think she would be there, because I though she would have had her baby by then. She proved me wrong, and on Wednesday Morning she went to the hospital and had her new daughter. What a Woman!

It amazes me that women these days have the option to go though Labor and Delivery virtually pain free !! We were visiting with her up until the time she was ready to deliver. Megan was a real trooper and I am so proud of her. This makes 12 grandkids 7 boys and 5 girls and 1 Great granddaughter. And " All because two people fell in Love".
Bryten is so cute. Tyker and Madisyn are quite taken with their new sister too.
Wow, what a month. Kazree, Kylee's daughter (my GREAT granddaughter), and Bryten( granddaughter) were born in the past 5 weeks and also in the middle of all that we lost our sweet Nana.
What a Blessed Family we are. Two new lives on Earth and a New life in Heaven.

Life is Good, and we are so Thankful.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the new baby. I am so happy for Megan. I am sure she will be posting here in the next couple of days. Then we will get to hear all of the details. Thanks for posting so we could see cute little Bryten. Tell Megan congrats from me here in New Hampshire.