Today We said Goodbye to Robin's Mom and my Mom in Law, Merle Arnold. She was a very loving woman, and lived to be 95 years old. She would be so happy seeing all her family together today. She will be missed.She loves all of her Kids and Grandkids so much. She had a good memory, up until about 3 days until she passed. Robin is so fortunate to have his mother so long. I am so thankful that my daughters and Grandchildren got to know her and love her. I hope our famillies still stay close and we need to make an effort to get together as much as we can. She was the last surviving sibling in her family of 15 children. The end of an Era. We could all learn a lot from her example.
I am a better person because of knowing her.
No comments:
Post a Comment