Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jeanie's Special Needs Team

I got a picture of the team that Jeanie is helping to coach in Colorado. I was so proud of her and Jake. The team is made up of special needs kids and others. Jake helped her and had a ball.
Here is the e-mail she sent:

The pictures are from the Special Olympics softball team th
at Jake and I were involved with this summer It was by far the most rewarding thing I have ever done. Jake's buddy was Jason He is the tall one in the middle I think he has some form of autism (high functioning) Jake had some of the atheletes sign his hat and even got Jason's phone number
My little buddies were Kaylee (the one in the picture with me) and Gregory the bigger one in the front with the cute smile They were all so much fun to coach See you soon
Love Jeanie

1 comment:

mtbuttars said...

Hey Mom! I'm tagging you again. Look at my blog for directions.